We're thrilled that you want to work with our exceptional staff to assist in your child's development. There are a few steps you'll need to take before we can get started.
- Contact us to check for availability by calling 678-424-8267 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We provide clinic-based services weekday afternoons and Saturdays
- We are currently in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield and Amerigroup
- Obtain doctor’s prescription
- Stating: “Occupational Therapy (and/or Physical Therapy) evaluation & treatment”
- Include child’s date of birth, diagnosis, & diagnosis code
- Must be renewed every 6 months
- Download, complete, & return registration forms:
- Welcome letter
- Registration letter
- Notice of privacy notice
- Registration form
- We will contact you to schedule an appointment for your child’s initial evaluation
Dreamworks Children’s Therapy Network is a proud partner of Dream Makers Youth Foundation. Through our partnership, we are also able to offer:
Free Tennis Lessons
Family Movie Nights
Parent Empowerment Series
Join our mailing list and get information
about upcoming programs and events.
We are able to provide programs and services for kids with special needs because of YOU!
Make a Donation
Become a Volunteer
Gavin Cloy has partnered with DMYF to answer your questions about managing your disabilities, playing wheelchair basketball, and whatever else is on your mind. You don't have to have a question to participate. Visit the Ask Gavin page to read others questions and Gavin's advice.
S.T.A.R.S. TENNIS LESSONS
November 3rd & 24th: 4:00 - 5:30pm
Bitsy Grant Tennis Center
2125 Northside Dr NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
November 17th: 4:30 - 6:00pm
Blackburn Tennis Center
3501 Ashford Dunwood Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30319
CASINO NIGHT & AUCTION
7:00 - 11:00pm
2360 Delk Road
Marietta, GA 30067
SILENT AUCTION INCLUDES:
RESTAURANT & HOTEL PACKAGES
SPORTING EVENTS & MORE!!!
PARENT EMPOWERMENT SERIES:
E-mail for more information: